- A non-refundable credit card deposit of $200 is
due at the time of booking to secure your date.
A signed, completed contract confirms your booking.
Note: Your booking is not secure without both
of these items.
- The first bride to offer a deposit and signed
contract will get the date they choose. I continue to
take trials for a given date until that date is booked
with a deposit and a contract.
- The cost for the trial is non-refundable and does
not go toward your final total. If you want to book for
your wedding day after your trial, you must offer a
deposit and sign a contract.
- The remainder of the balance will be charged to your
card after the job is done, unless paid otherwise
on the day of the event. (CASH OR CREDIT ONLY).
- For those of you who choose “ala carte” services
rather than DAY RATE: I am on-the-clock. Please be ready
at your scheduled time. If I have to wait because others
are not ready, I will charge a wait rate of $100 an
hour. This amount will automatically be charged to the
card on file. Time starts when I am ready - typically 15
minutes after I arrive to set up.
- Holiday regulations: I will charge more for the
following holidays: Christmas Eve, New Years Eve,
Christmas, New Years Day, Valentine's Day, Easter,
Memorial Day Weekend, July 4th, Labor Day Weekend,
Halloween, and Thanksgiving. If your date falls within a
"holiday weekend," the holiday rate applies. Holiday
weddings also have a different cancellation policy. You
must cancel 3 months (90 days) before the event date to
avoid any charges.
- When filling out the contract, please review exactly
who is having what type of service. You may subtract
people before the cancellation period (60 + days before
the wedding date). You may also add people afterward if
time permits, but changes must be made via email and/or
phone. Additional charges will apply if services are
- I accept Visa and MasterCard. The balance can also
be paid by cash. Checks are